[pmmail-list] Filter problem..

Stein Lokke Tomassen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:48:11 +0100

Hi!

I'm trying to use filters on outgoing messages to set the subject
of messages, but the subject will not be set. If I also set the filter
to make a copy of that message (eg to Draft folder), then the
subject is set when viewed in that forlder, but if I open the message
then it does not have that subject afteral. Am I missing something?
If not, then what is the point of this feature?

Is it possible to not just SET the subject but also to ADD to the subject
threw filters? Like this mailing-list got [pmmail-list] as a pre subject.

And it would be very nice to have some sort of template feature in PMMail. :-)

Best regards,
Stein

 Real Name.: Stein Lokke Tomassen
 E-mail....: steint@stud.ntnu.no