[pmmail-list] eComStation

Peter Jespersen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:22:24 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 28 Jan 2001 17:04:43 -0800 (PST), Phil Kane wrote:

>  Has anyone successfllly used the OS/2 versions of PMMail/2 and
>  PMInews with eComStation, one of the near-future OS/2 upgrades?
>
>  I only have a few weeks to decide whether this upgrade is for
>  me, and those two programs are the workhorses of my operation.

I'm using PMMail/2 and PMMail on the eCS preview1 (Aug drop of
MCP)
No problem....
But SDD/2+Styler/2+PMINews kan make PMINews behave a bit strenge
and freeze with a G400 (Just kill the PMINews process and start
PMINews again, no problem)...Haven't really found a pattern yet!
If I exclude PMINews from the claws of Styler/2, it works just
perfect...I used the native Matrox driver on WSeB and
SDD/2+Styler/2+PMINews worked perfectly.

I would go for the eCS...well I have :o)
It is more smooth...and works just as well as the MCP...

BTW: Just out of curiosity.....is it still possible to buy
PMINews ??

Live long and prosper...
Peter Jespersen, Team OS/2 Denmark
flywheel@worldonline.dk