[pmmail-list] eComStation

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:40:45

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:22:24 +0100 (CET), Peter Jespersen wrote:

>If I exclude PMINews from the claws of Styler/2, it works just
>perfect...I used the native Matrox driver on WSeB and
>SDD/2+Styler/2+PMINews worked perfectly.

I would guess that this is to do with the connection 'LEDs' in the
PMINews title bar (I wish they weren't there!) I had problems with all
of the various window enhancer type apps, only OD2 seems to be OK.

>BTW: Just out of curiosity.....is it still possible to buy
>PMINews ??

Probably until Wednesday? Stardock may decide to cancel support for
purchase too at that date, but I don't know for sure. I wonder if
they've sold any copies at all recently?

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails