[pmmail-list] Attribution Line

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:17:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:26:42 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>On Sun, 01 Jul 2001 15:36:00 -0400, Lane P. Lester wrote:
>>Is it possible to customize the attribution line that is the first line of a reply?
>
>No, it is not. Sorry.

Why not set up a Canned Reply and use ICSL variables?

I have the following Canned Reply that I use for "Forward Message"
(I first kill off the message content of the Forward window by using
Ctrl-/   then  Del   then   RMB  then select "Forward Message":

$cursor$==================BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE==================