[pmmail-list] Attribution Line

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:26:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:02:57 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

>But, but, but...
>
>>On Sat, 23 Jun 2001 19:34:27 +0200 (CDT), Menno Tillema wrote:
>> > Yes, I did. Those who want the full version could send me a private
>> > e-mail with the subject REXX SCRIPT and I will send it to you.
>>

>So, which is correct????

I thought the original questioner in this thread was asking how to change
the "On Mon, 02 Jul 2001....... wrote:" line (see line 1 above)?  This seems
easy to me to do with Canned Replies.

Another thread asked about how to change "Reply-To:" header on the
fly, and that's what Menno responded to in the clip you inserted.

I guess I'm not clear on what the original poster means by "Attribution Line"

>I would have liked to send Menno Tillema a private E-Mail, but I line
>above does not have the E-mail to use.

Ah, that's why everyone is sending requests back to the list.
I have his email address as (from my personal, and small, archive --
wouldn't it be nice if these all were searchably archived by BSW?)...

Menno Tillema <mtillema@belgarath.hobby.nl>

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"