[pmmail-list] Ctrl-/ in Message Compose Window vs. Message List Window (bug)

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 07:57:05 +0200 (MES)

On Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:17:23 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote
about: Re: [pmmail-list] Attribution Line
::

> (I first kill off the message content of the Forward window by using
> Ctrl-/   then  Del

   On a German keyboard I have to hit three keys: CTRL, SHIFT, and 7,
simultaneously (the US software authors have dreamed up their
"shortcuts" for a US keyboard, which makes it quite awkward to use
with keyboards for other languages).

   This works fine in the message list, but not in the message
compose window. There it remains without effect. The menu "Edit |
Select All" does work, though.

   This happens using PMMail/2 2.20.2300 on OS/2 Warp 4 with Fixpack
8, German.

   I think this is a bug which needs to be fixed.

Yours,

Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de