[pmmail-list] question about accounts

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:06:49 +0200 (MES)

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001 19:49:02 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:

> Hi, all, I have a friend who I turned on to pm mail, and he wants to
> know if he can have the mail for both of his accounts go to the one
> account, instead of reading messages from one account, and then going
> to the other account and reading those?  Thanks for helping.

  A workaround would be to build a filter which moves all incoming
messages from the one account into a directory, and this directory
being the INBOX.FLD folder of the other account.

  The drawback is that your friend would have to reindex this
incoming folder every time after fetch and before read.

  Or he uses VPOP3 Personal Edition as the private post office
(www.pscs.co.uk).

  On the other hand, I think BSW has announced plans to enhance the
filtering so that a move into another account will be possible (which
would include the necessary indexing by itself).

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de