[pmmail-list] Account Icons

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:02:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:04:15 -0400 (EDT), Lane P. Lester wrote:

>Is it possible to change the human head icons for the Accounts? I just
>created an account for my daughter, and it's a guy's head. [grin]

It is although there are some limitations.  If you check the PMMail
Help function and search for icons, you'll see the choice 'Customizing
folder icons' and that's the  topic you're looking for.  FWIW, the
instructions say that replacement icons are limited to a 16x16 size but
I have successfully used larger sizes without any problems.

Ralph Cohen
rpcohen@neurotron.com