[pmmail-list] Stupid PGP question(s)

Andrew Webber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 01:20:40 -0400

On Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:08:47 +0200, Stefan Kirch wrote:

>Once again - I really don't want to be rude, but please go
>with such questions to the pgp-forums, mailing-lists,
>faq's or whatever.  Ok?

No.  I don't consider my questions to be at all off-topic for the
list.  I'm using a core feature of the product and wanted advice on
protecting the files it creates.  If that's not on-topic I don't
know what is.

On Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:11:49 +0200, Stefan Kirch wrote:

>>>Arg - Please go an read the thousands of PGP-manuals.
>>>It's seems to me, as if you have absolutely no idea
>>>of PGP and you are also on the wrong list.
>>
>>*ahem* remember, please be civil on this list.
>
>Ok, after reading my reply once again, I must admit,
>that my reply was perhaps a little bit to rude!
>Sorry Andrew!

Apology accepted.  And since you've now answered my question, that
if I lose secring.skr, there's no way to recreate the keys, I
imagine this thread is done.  Thanks for your assistance!

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]

...re-addicted to DC since 2001-06-10.
------
for PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject
current local weather:
www.cnn.com/WEATHER/ce/Ontario/OttawaYOW.html