[pmmail-list] Account Icons

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:46:18 +1000 (EST)

On Sun, 15 Jul 2001 07:13:57 -0400 (EDT), Lane P. Lester wrote:

>hadn't realized why the head had a cap sometimes and sometime not, but
>now I see it is because there is or isn't unread mail.

And the outbox folder is red if there is unsent mail and that is why
the cap is green for mail that isn't red. After you have red it, it
isn't green. Logical?

All right! Stop groaning about the lousy pun! But I have made a point
with customers that the inbox folder is green because they have mail
that is not re(a)d. They instantly know, except for some blon......OK!
dear! Stop hitting me!

<GRAD>

>From the land "down under": Australia.
Do we look <umop apisdn> from up over?