[pmmail-list] Sig Spacing

jay gee pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:13:24 +0000

Lane,

Try this.

After ending your message space one carriage return after
the last line of your message and confirm with the delete key
that there are no additional lines (if dealing with a quoted
message you must go to the bottom and remove any excess
lines inserted by the previous sender).

In the signature file, start your signature line right at the
top so that no surplus lines exist in the signature field.

That should fix you up.

Jay