[pmmail-list] Drag-and-drop question

Randy Fowler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 11:44:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:38:12 +0200 (CDT), Menno Tillema wrote:

>I now and then drag-and-drop a file on PMMail to send a file as an
>attachment. When you drop a file on Pmmail it creates a new compose
>window, with the file in the attachement area. You can start typing
>text right away.

Cool!  I'd never tried D&D a file to the PMMail object... sure enough,
dragging a single file over opens a new msg window.

>Today I dropped five different files on Pmmail. To my surprise it
>came up with five(!) different compose windows, each of them with one
>(!) attachment. I expected to get one (!) compose window with five
>files attached.

I just tried selecting two files, then dragging both of them together to the
PMMail object... two new msg windows opened.  I too would expect a single
new msg window with two attachments.

Would this be easy to fix? [Trevor are you there??]

Randy