[pmmail-list] PMMail <---> Outlook compatibility

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:56:12 +0200 (MES)

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:26:22 -0700, Ramit Sethi wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way to import the files that PMMail generates
> (.msg files) into Outlook 2000? Or, another way to look at it, can PMMail export files to a readable format by other email applications such
> as Outlook? I appreciate your input.

  I don't know about Outlook, but the .MSG files are the unchanged
messages as they travel through the net, nothing added or taken away
(unless you hunt some filter triggered procedure on it).

  OTOH, if Outlook doesn't supply the necessary import funktion, you
can simply mail it and receive it with Outlook ...

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de