[pmmail-list] attachment problem

Jim Reisert AD1C pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 06:12:28 -0400

My pet peeve is that when you go to save an attachment, PMMail removes
the file extension, and you you have to type it in manually.  For
example, if someone sends me PROGRAM.EXE and I go to save it, I'll get
a file named PROGRAM (no extension) unless I carefully type the
extension back in.  Since the full file name (including extension) is
in the MIME header, it should save to this name.  Using Windows 2000
and version .2360

I would also like to be able to popup a "SAVE" box from the preview
pane (RMB?), rather than having to fully open the message to see the
attachment.

- Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com