[pmmail-list] Attachments

Jeroen T. Bezemer pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:33:20 +0200 (CDT)

I saw some commeting on attachments, and I seem to remember something
being said here about my problem:

When I receive emails with attachments, I was able to drag the
attachment to the desktop, or to another program (pmview), but after my
upgrade I get an instant "file dropped on invalid target" as soon as I
try to drag a picture. These files have a blank Icon. Other files (.doc
or .exe) do work well, and have a non-blank icon.
After I have tried to drag a non-willing picture, double clicking does
start pmview (after a warning that an attachment with its name already
exist) so the program knows it is a picture.

Is there a way to resolv this? I tried adding mime-associations, but
that did not work.

With kind regards,

Jeroen T. Bezemer

Sliedrecht, The Netherlands