[pmmail-list] How do I: scan email body for correct email address?

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:06:19 +0200 (MES)

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:53:22 -0400 (EDT), Stanley Sidlov wrote:

> I know that I have to write a rexx hook to parse the email body for the address,  but once I know that,  how do I substitute that address to use
> in a canned reply? Can the rexx hook send it's own email without PMMail -- I would rather not, since I would like the Sent Mail box to have a
> copy.....

  Since you are on OS/2, you can use the PMMsend.exe  to prepare a
message to be sent out. It will be placed in your outbox, and sent
right away, when there is a connection open to reach your SMTP
server. If not, you can edit the message.

Yours,

Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de