[pmmail-list] newlines in filters? -- Sircam virus/worm

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 22:14:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 16:50:14 -0500, Dave Hathaway wrote:

Don't know exactly ...
All I do know is what I posted ... The SirCam virus grabs files randomly to include as attachments to the messages it generates from the
address book of an infected Windows machine ...

I guess for more info see McAfee's website ...

Greg