[pmmail-list] newlines in filters?

Dave in Phoenix AZ pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 20:12:50 -0700

Sadly using a simple filter for the 2nd text line and using AND attachment
name *.* isn't working as I am getting a bunch more.

I have cut and pasted the below filter text in the box that comes up with
the complex option and will wait for more to come in.

Thanks for the filter... I will know soon if it works!

Dave in Phoenix