[pmmail-list] Complex filter for virus update

Dave in Phoenix AZ pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 17:46:09 -0700

Well... after many more virus messages the script suggested by Kris didn't
catch them all.  After reading all the help files on script writing I made
new on which has not successfully moved and replied to about 15 newest
virus messages without any false sends.  The script I am now using is:

b="in order to have your Xdvice" & a="YES"

I changed the a to X just to be sure it doesn't trigger anyone's auto
response to the list.  They key is the text AND the attachment to avoid
false trigger sends.....

I didn't include the spanish version since they probably can't read my
English reply anyway.  Only about 5% of the messages coming are in Spanish.
  Since my websites that the virus gets the addresses from in the cache are
all in English, however....maybe they would have to also read English!

Dave, Liberated Christians, Phoenix AZ
Swinging, Polyamory Resource Center at http://www.libchrist.com
Promoting Intimacy and Other-Centered Loving Sexuality
Sybian for womens sexual pleasure