[pmmail-list] Windows XP

Mark Kleine pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:11:09 -0500

FYI -

I did some snooping around this morning and found the troubles. WIN2000
& PMMAIL wanted to see the user directory in the "blueprint software
works" tree.

WINXP & PMMAIL want to see the user directory in the "documents and
settings\username" tree. I moved the mklei0.act directory to the
"documents and settings" tree and I'm back to normal.

BTW, PMMAIL is working under XP without any differences (except look)..

Mark