[pmmail-list] Can't receive attachments...

Rich pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 10:51:47 -0400

Well, no comments on this problem so I'll add a few...

It seems that PMMail 2K Pro 2.20.2360 does not handle PGP signatures correctly, at least when it also includes a file
attachment. I conclude this for the following reasons:

If I attach a file using PMMail2K and PGP sign it, PMMail/2 can not decode the message or attachments. Neither can
Outlook or Pegasus mail.

If I attach a file using PMMail2K and do NOT PGP sign it, all the above programs can read and decode the attachment
with no problem.

If I attach a file using PMMail/2 for OS/2 AND PGP sign it, all email programs can read it and decode the attachment.

There's only one scenario that doesn't work...

And if I got no response to my previous post because noone could read it, there's the problem! If so, since I'm replying to
myself here, the original post follows...

Rich...