[pmmail-list] PMMail for Win2000 & OS/2

Mark Kleine pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 15:11:46 -0500

Hello...

I'm running OS/2 PMMAIL v 1.96a and testing a Windows 2000 version of pmmail (2340 build).

I'm trying to read the messages from my OS/2 box on the winders box. I've copied the directory to the windows machine
and then installed the windows pmmail program, (like the readme says) and when I start the pmmail program, I get a
message that says errors have occurred. Log files have been created and select OK. I can't find the log files.

When I install pmmail on the windows box without the OS/2 files already in the directory, pmmail works fine. Now that I
have the windows version up and running, is there a way to copy the files from the OS/2 box to the existing file structure
and "reindex" a folder to get them included in the windows box?

I've been a pmmail faithful for many years and I'd hate to lose all of my messages!

Thanks - Mark Kleine