[pmmail-list] PMMail New Features List

Hannes Hromadka pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 11:54:57 +0200

On Thu, 07 Jun 2001 05:21:55 -0400 (EDT), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>And I feel the opposite ... that HTML/RTF brings the benefit of "visually" conveying a message that just can't be done with TEXT ...

That's why I want it to be an option. Just a small check box in the account
settings which part of multipart mails should be displayed.

This solution lets the user choose.

You'll choose HTML
I'll choose Plain text

Everybody is hapyy and no more "to HTML or not to HTML" flame wars.

And a menue option or button in the message view to toggle between the
alternate message parts would be the super bonus.

 Greetings from Vienna

      Hannes

--
 Johannes Hromadka     | Email Office: Hannes@tnsbs4.sie.siemens.at