[pmmail-list] PGP: compatibility with v6.5.8?

Andrew Webber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 10:31:40 -0400

I want to set up a friend with PGP.  I believe the current email
program is some version of Eudora.

I have PMMail 2000 Professional, v2.10.2010

The current version on MIT (http://web.mit.edu/network/pgp.html) is
PGP Freeware v6.5.8

1. Will PMMail be able to read emails sent from the v6.5.8
installation?

2. Will the v6.5.8 be able to read emails sent from PMMail?

3. (Or will I need to install v6.5.8 myself?)

4. Does anyone have experience with the Eudora and other plug-ins
in v6.5.8?  I was surprised to see they're included, I thought that
would require buying the commercial package.

Thanks!

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]

...Aspartame free since 2001-01-19.
------
for PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject
current local weather:
www.cnn.com/WEATHER/ce/Ontario/OttawaYOW.html