[pmmail-list] Another blank message (HTML)

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 15:00:29 +0100

On Fri, 08 Jun 2001 08:37:38 -0400, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:

>Attached is a message containing HTML.  The content was completely
>hidden from me.  I'm using .2360

I'm not surprised, the mail contains nothing but image tags pointing to
images on a server somewhere identified by a dotted quad address and a
bit of text telling you how to unsubscribe from their list. I'm using
2360 and I could see this text without difficulty.

I can't see how PMMail can do anything but display what is there, if
you want the pix you need to load it into a web browser.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails