[pmmail-list] TX Text Control & OS/2 Warp ...

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 05:32:07 -0400 (EDT)

This is the response I received when I asked about the TX Text Control and OS2 support ...
So ... by the looks of it, there isn't a OS2 version available for the new version of PMMail ...

I wonder what BSW intends to use to keep its OS2 version with the same level of features as its windows version ...
(or are we going to get burnt and not have the advanced editting capabilities of its windows cousin)

Greg