[pmmail-list] TX Text Control

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:49:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 06:33:53 -0700 (PDT), Phil Kane wrote:

<snip>

>>I wonder what BSW intends to use to keep its OS2 version with the same l=
>>evel of features as its windows version ...
>>(or are we going to get burnt and not have the advanced editting capabil=
>>ities of its windows cousin)
>
>  I don;t have that problem because I use an external text editor of
>  choice that has both OS/2 and Win versions - and I adjust the
>  look-and-feel to be identical.

That's good for you ... seriously ...
But I was merely commenting on what BSW stated ... that TX Text Control was going to be their "editing" control of choice ...

And according to the company that writes TX there ISN'T an OS2 version ...
That troubles me terribly ... I wrote BSW what I thought was a very "professional" email asking them to clarify ...

But it's been days and I haven't heard anything back ...

:-(

Greg