[pmmail-list] Attachments not showing after fowarding via filter

Randy Fowler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 06:11:03 -0400 (EDT)

I just set up a filter that forwards certain messages I receive regularly.
The messages each contain two attachments.  In the messages created by the
filter, attachments are not showing up (in PMMail).

Problem Example: when a forwarded message is sitting in my Outbox and Sent
folders, it does not have an attachment Icon??  When I view the message,
there are no attachments in the Files Area??  However, if I delete the
forwarded message while it still in my Outbox and then look at it in the
Trash folder, it now has an attachment icon and will show the attachments
in the Files Area if I view it...??

BTW- The attachments *are* being included in the forwarded messages as
received by the recipients.  Using PMMAil/2 2.20.2300

Randy