[pmmail-list] TX Text Control

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:24:46 -0400

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:58:01 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>It bothers me about what you've learned regarding OS/2, but it bothers
>me a LOT more that BSW won't answer your email.     :-(

Why? It bothered me more that he expected a response. They are
developing software. BSW should listen to suggestions and they should
keep users informed of their progress. The developers should not spend
their time providing details about how they are developing the software
or about the software internals. It seems to me that any non-bug
related question that requires input from the developers rather than
from the support staff should not be asked. If the required or
requested features are present in the software, does it matter that the
Windows version uses one control and the OS/2 uses another one?