[pmmail-list] TX Text Control

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:45:44 -0300

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:58:01 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:49:17 -0400 (EDT), Gregory L. Marx wrote:
>
>>And according to the company that writes TX there ISN'T an OS2 version ...
>>That troubles me terribly ... I wrote BSW what I thought was a very "professional" email asking them
>>to clarify ...
>>But it's been days and I haven't heard anything back ...
>>:-(
>
>   :-(
>
>It bothers me about what you've learned regarding OS/2, but it bothers
>me a LOT more that BSW won't answer your email.     :-(

If you sent the email to me, I apologize. I must have missed it.

There is really nothing we can say. The best solution to replace the
Windows editor that we have found (or so I have been told) is the TX
Text control. There is no OS/2 version. We have not found *any*
solution to replace the OS/2 editor that is an improvement. We can
not do anything about this reality.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support