[pmmail-list] bugs Re: What about the PGP issue I wrote a week ago?

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:33:30 -0400

Hello,

This has been passed on to Peter, and I am waiting to here back regarding it and will then post an update.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I will post (or send ) the current bug list.

Thanks,

jimmy