[pmmail-list] My problem or yours?

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:39:24 -0400

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:49:04 -0400, John Swartzentruber wrote:

>For a test message, which I will copy at the end of this message,
>when I hit "Reply", the reply goes to "jswartz@rica.net", which I
>would expect. The problem is that when I say "Reply all", the reply
>goes only to "list@mcswartz.org". Shouldn't it also go to the From
>or Reply-To addresses?

I'll reply to my own message with the answer. Some days I'm brain dead.
The "problem" is that PMMail is smart enough to realize that I was the
original sender of the message and that Reply All doesn't mean to send
it to myself. This seems like the correct thing to do. When I went to a
different account and did "Reply all", it worked as I expected. Sorry
about the false alarm.