[pmmail-list] Am I missing something here?

Jim Nuytens pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:29:08 -0400 (EDT)

This may have come up on the list before, but since I haven't tried
this before, I have to ask.

I'm running PMMail/2 2.00.1500 on Warp 4 FP12 and there's something
I've noticed. Apparently, you can't move individual email addresses
into a group. You can, however, add a new address to a group.

You also can't right-click on any of the email addresses contained in a
multiple recipient email and add them to either the address book or a
group, only the sender.

I'm assuming this is a known limitation because I briefly looked at
PMMail/2 2.20.2300 and it behaves exactly the same way. Is there any
chance that this will be available in either a bugfix or new release?