[pmmail-list] PGPsdk

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:33:29 -0400

Hello All,

A small bit of an update on PGP, I spoke with an employee in the licensing department of Network Associates this week.

He said they do not plan on releasing a 2.0 version of the PGPsdk and instead are putting forth the effort into version 2.1 of the development kit.  This development kit is the same used to develop PGP 7.1

I was told that this should be available in August.

Peter is back working on PMMail now and has corrected the error where PMMail reports 'no free disk space' when the free space on the drive is very close to multiples of 2 Gb.

Thanks,

jimmy

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.
jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com