[pmmail-list] Importing CSV Address File

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:18:01 +0200 (MES)

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 21:27:09 +0200 (CDT), Menno Tillema wrote:

>    > Can you tell me what format each record should have?
>
> If you fill one record completely and export it, you get a fairly
> good idea of the fields.

   That is one way to do it. The other one is to open the address
book manager (click on the icon with the book hitting the guy in his
face; or is the guy biting the book?), then click on the help icon
(the question mark emanating from the guy's head), and you are right
in the help on the PMMail address book.

   When you page down a little bit you will see highlighted the link
to "PMMails Comma Seperated Address Book Format" and follow that link
(don't search for "Comma Separated", at PMMail it is "seperated").

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de