[pmmail-list] How to export .MSG files to Unix 'mbox' format

Jim Reisert AD1C pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 21:25:11 -0400

I copied a folder of .MSG files onto a Unix system and using nmh 1.0.4
packf command, tried to create a Unix mbox file.  However, all of the
.MSG files from PMMail are missing the "From " header and packf wasn't
smart enough to create one for me unless the message had a Return-path:
header.  Out of 185 messages, only about 20 or so made it into the mbox
format file.

Can someone offer some hints as to how to get this done?  I need to
move some folders to an IMAP server at work, using Netscape E-mail
client.

Thanks - Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com