[pmmail-list] YAFQ

John Drabik pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 07:51:55 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 00:23:05 -0800 (PST), James L. Vaughn wrote:

>>>I just want be able to get past the top/bottom of a
>>>window while I am dragging to select SOME messages that happen to be outside the top/bottom
>>>without having to stop, then scroll, then to
>>>continue to select, hold down ctrl.
>>
>>He wants the window pane to auto-scroll during a selection process ...
>>currently it does not do this..
>Just highlight a message and use shift+ the up or down arrow.

That doesn't do it.  Try this.  In the message list, click on the top
message and hold the mouse button down; move the mouse down, and
other messages highlight.  But, when you get to the bottom of the
list window, the window contents don't change (the list doesn't
scroll).

I would really like to have this.  Combined with CTRL-LMB, this could
really help you waltz through a pile of messages, selectively
skipping one or more as you go.  THAT would be cool.

John