[pmmail-list] PGP

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 15:18:05

On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 14:52:45 +0000 (GMT), Howard Winter wrote:

> For the record, I have a key that I can't use because I've forgotten the passphrase, and trying everything I
>thought it could be has drawn a blank - so you're not alone!

And what with the RIP Act now being law you could have some difficulty
explaining this in court. The mere fact that you once had the
passphrase means you won't be believed if you claim to no longer have
it.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails