[pmmail-list] Auto Poll For Remote Control

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 11:43:17 -0500

While we are asking for function.  I would really like to see the ability to check for new mail on a periodic basis in the
Remote Control environment as well as the current direct fetch window.  I think that this would also take care of the other
request for the ability to terminate a download.

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA

Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html