[pmmail-list] Signatures - feature request

Curtis Delzer pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 11:33:46 -0800

How many quote the quote the quote the quotes should there be and, why
not PLEASE put the quotes after the message so we don't have to read
all the way to the tobbom bottom of your message to see your
message?????  Iritation in the extreme!!!!

On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 21:55:00 +1100 (EDT), Rod... Whitworth wrote:

>On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 07:22:01 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:
>
>>Rather people
>>should learn to quote only those parts of a message that are actually
>>needed to understand their argument. The rest should not be quoted;
>>it only makes the message unreadable.
>
>Amen! and interspersed comments apply to the bit above like this.
>>
>>  And I second your main point.
>
>Thankyou!
>
>best,
>

>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>line of the message body being...

TAKE CARE!
Curtis Delzer.  H.S.