[pmmail-list] Signatures - feature request

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 16:11:02 -0500

Again, I venture to say "YES!".  And it is an auto signature.  I am just to lazy to manually insert a
signature where it should be.

On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 12:57:12 -0800, Ramit Sethi wrote:

=>Not really. This is the exact problem I described in the *original* signatures email.
=>
=>Gene Gough put his comment at the top of the message--which I agree is a good thing--and (I assume)
used an auto-signature in PMMail. Unfortunately, PMMail appended his signature to
=>the absolute bottom of the message, instead of putting it directly below Gene's message.
=>
=>This is the original feature I requested: that auto signatures should be placed directly after the reply,
NOT at the absolute end of a message.
=>
=>-Ramit
=>
=>
=>>ROTFL! He confirms Curtis' complaint but makes the same mistake ...
=>
=>-
=>
=>YES!