[pmmail-list] Signatures - feature request

Jerry Prather pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 16:39:48 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001 22:12:08 +0100 (MET), Frank Winkler -
Sun Germany REOS - Munich wrote:

>I disagree. IMO messages should not be quoted in whole but only single
>lines or a bunch of them should be followed by the answer.

Wow!  What a tempest in a teapot!  You should do what I
just did - I highlighted what I wanted to reply to and then
pressed the "Reply to" button.  My .sig is automatic unless
I want to manually select a different one.

All this courtesy of PMMail and OS/2...

Jerry
--
Jerry Prather  prather@exis.net  Virginia Beach, VA

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty.
When the people fear the government, there is
tyranny."
                                                - Thomas Jefferson