[pmmail-list] Signatures - feature request

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 13:57:31 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Curtis Delzer wrote:

> How many quote the quote the quote the quotes should there be and, why
> not PLEASE put the quotes after the message so we don't have to read
> all the way to the tobbom bottom of your message to see your
> message?????  Iritation in the extreme!!!!

What is irritating is not knowing what someone is talking about, because
they don't use proper quoting techniques.  Putting your message at the top
is really bad form, unless it's an introduction to a forwarded message...