[pmmail-list] Signatures - feature request

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 17:28:11 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 14:14:58 -0800, Curtis Delzer wrote:

>I CERTAINLY know what the hell I am talking about, apparently you do
>not...  What I said was, to PLEASE quote after your comments so we can
>read them first and if we don't THEN know what they were about, we can
>THEN and ONLY then refer to the message BELOW and NOT above.

Calm down.  I don't think anyone said that you didn't know what you're
talking about.

I prefer quoting in this manner, and I will continue to do so, thank you kind sir.

>                                                                                              On this
>list, I see more quote the quote the quotes than I do on ANY other
>because no one has bitched about it, and now, I am doing the bitching,
>and again, if you don't like it, just remember how many people have
>responded and agreed with what apparently is a very BAD habit in many
>on this list and that is QUOTING FIRST...

Please don't assume that because a few responded with "applause" that
there are not 10 times as many people just reading this, not responding,
who believe in the other direction.   There might be.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"