[pmmail-list] ~Re: Another feature I'd like

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 22:20:35 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:14:12 +0100 (MET), Frank Winkler - Sun Germany REOS
- Munich wrote:

>What a silly answer! can you imagine that there are people who don't use
>(and don't want use or even install) Windoze on their system? Especially
>just for changing the tree structure this suggestion must be a cruel
>joke ...

Frank, my comment was in reply to a user who /is/ using the Windows
version of PMMail. (Ref: X-Mailer: PMMail 2000 Professional (2.20.2100)
For Windows 98 (4.10.2222)) I use OS2 since its initial release. It wasn't
intended as a cruel joke. Just an astute observation. Both versions are
discussed in this forum.

--
JMO,
/s/~Kris