[pmmail-list] Signatures - feature request

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 22:23:09 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 14:14:58 -0800, Curtis Delzer wrote:

>I CERTAINLY know what the hell I am talking about, apparently you do
>not...  What I said was, to PLEASE quote after your comments so we can

This is a form of communication.  What is important is the understanding of the
reader, not the sender.  So what you say makes little difference.

>responded and agreed with what apparently is a very BAD habit in many
>on this list and that is QUOTING FIRST...

I think you are just part of the vocal minority... most of us understand the concept
of netiquette.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)