[pmmail-list] ~Re: Download progress meter?

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 00:18:53 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:43:48 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:

>Kris, perhaps if we had the ability to get Remote control to update the header list on some time interval like
>the normal message fetch can be set up?

Since there is a setting to retrieve by remote control in Account Setting,
you request seems reasonable. Most of the coding already exists for Remote
Control to function this way. Adding auto header retrieval would be in
line with auto retrieving of messages.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris