[pmmail-list] Sort order of MOVE folder targets

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 09:19:57 -0500

This bug has been around for as long as I can remember.  I discussed it with Jimmy at least a year ago, back
in southsoft times.

When you select a message  and then want to move it, the list of folders presented is not sorted alph
ascending.  The list is presented in order of folder creation date.  This really needs to be corrected so that
the list is sorted in the same manner as it is on the left side of the PMMAIL screen.

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html