[pmmail-list] Updated editor

Joachim F. Selinger pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 18:46:43 +0100 (MEZ)

Hi Jimmy!

On Fri, 02 Mar 2001 11:51:13 -0500, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:
>There is a bit of bad news with it as well.  The company whose editor
>we will be using has an OS/2 version, but they stopped development on
>it so it has not been updated for some time.  Needless to say we will
>not be using their OS/2 editor.
>
>We did however receive the source code for the Windows version and are
>looking into porting it.

Why not using EPM coming with OS/2? It is so powerful and guaranteed to
run on any OS/2 there is. I use it anyhow and it would save me the extra
button klick to switch to it.

My 2cents

Jocki

Joachim F. Selinger        /  \ /  \/\ /\/  \               ___
Brunhildenweg 4           /    \/\ /  \  \/\ \               |
D-70597 Stuttgart,Germany/     /  / CU \ /  \ \  -----------(0)-----------
(49)+711-901-8040       /     /  /      /    \ \             '
=FAX+711-901-8041======selinger(@)idefix.s.bawue.de=========Soaring========