[pmmail-list] Sort order of MOVE folder targets

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 23:51:02 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 02 Mar 2001 20:39:13 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:

>My understaning from Jimmy when I originally talke to him (or Trevor, was a long time ago) was that
it
>was in (then) Windows 98 PMMAIL only, OS/2 was OK.  In fact, he was surprised when I told him
that it
>was not working in Win98 PMMAIL.  Same failure in PMMAIL/2000.

I see this under OS/2 *only* under the following circumstance:  add a new
folder and _before_shutting_down PMMail/2 then use the button to call
up the folder list -- the new folder will be at the bottom.  If you shut down
PMMail/2 and start it up again, the list is now sorted alphabetically and
looks like the GUI representation.
---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"